Many shoes need good homes to go to this fall. In the fall the weather begins to get a chill in the air, with this change brings new and wonderful styles to have in their closets, including shoes. Shoes can be a fun item to shop for, they can be dazzling or they can be simple. It all depends on the need and the personality of who is going to be wearing them. If you want to look for a particular pair of shoes for this fall season and if you want a must-have style of fall this list will help you. There are many styles, colors, and sizes to choose from at Houser Shoes.
- Ankle Boots – Ankle boots are the hottest style this autumn. They have a statement to make and with many of the decorative styles to choose from they make a great statement.
- The Wedge – The wedge is back this autumn, bigger and better than ever. Every woman needs a wedge in their closet this year. Wedge heeled shoes are a great day shoe and a great night shoe. Along with the ankle booty, wedge heels appeared on many fashion runways.
- Heels- If you still call heels, pumps, that is ok. High heels, pumps, heels, whatever you choose to call them, and they have finally made the comeback that they deserve. Heels have a wonderful way of making any outfit a little more elegant.
- Cowboy Boots- Who knew that cowboy boots would come back onto the runways. Many choose cowboy boots in different colors now. Cowboy boots can be fun to wear on a night out, or for a comfortable day in town. Cowboy boots are a fun choice for everyone.
- Flats- Every girl needs flats in their closet.
- Knee & Thigh Boots - Whichever your preference will make a fine addition to anyone’s closet. Be simple with your outfit if you choose a thigh high boot. Make the thigh high boot the center of attention. Knee high boots are great paired with leggings and a sweater dress.
- Stilettos & Platforms- Stilettos are a wonderful choice for many formal events. Platform heels will be great for a lovely evening out on the town.
- Ballet Flats- For all of your fall festive needs, the ballet flat is there for you. Jeans and an elegant blouse make them shine.
- Loafers- Great for the working lady, loafers are not just for the office anymore. Wear them out on the town for a more casual look.
- Tennis Shoes- Of course tennis shoes is on the list. No one can go wrong with tennis shoes, they are great for long autumn walks to look at the beautiful foliage.
All of these must have shoes is what you can find at Houser Shoes! Whatever you choose , remember to shop with your personality. Have fun shopping and have a wonderful and colorful autumn!